Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh, the geekery!

Alec recently was given the board game Arkham Horror as a late Christmas present, and let me tell you, it is pretty freaking cool! :o) It's based off the dark and monster-filed novels by H.P. Lovecraft, and features the locations, monsters, characters and ancient ones (Of course, Cthulu is included) of the books. I haven't read them, but Alec has, and it was quite amusing to see him geek all over himself. Regardless, this is one of the better board games I have played, and I highly recommend it to anyone who values the intelligence and creativity that goes into such games.


























Alec's dice are making him sad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, the stomach bugs are going around school again. Vomiting about every hour for 12 hours isn't much fun! ;o)

1 comment:

Alec Lanter said...

"Geeking all over [my]self", was I? *pauses, ponders* Yeah, that's fair. ;)

And I second the recommendation of this board game, even if you've never heard of H.P. Lovecraft. Although, if you haven't, you need to be ripped to a shred by a shoggoth. (See? Now you have to go read the stories so you know what I'm talking about. *grin*)